Wednesday, February 7, 2007

when there's nothing to do!

can be killing!but what about many who claim that they wish there were more than 24 hrs in a day.There was a time when i wished it was so.Working,twokids,running the house........all of these took quite a bit of time and energy.Not that now i've retired from all of these.Most of it i shoulder,but yes,am not working anymore.Feel lost most of the time,.wondering what on earth am i doing?I think it happens to most who are educated and have worked for sometime.
I like to read and write.Also exchange and share views in writing.So have taken to the blog,but don't know how to make people read my blog and leave behind their comments.Everyday i open my blog,hoping that someone has read and written down something for me.I've hope.......

No comments: