Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Birdies have grown wings now..

Had almost forgotten to visit DELO till a dear friend asked me about it.I reread my old blogs and God! they need to be edited.Time has flown by,lots and lots have happened.Younger birdie is a graduate now and is working as well.The older birdie too has done us proud by getting in in one of the prestigious institute in the US.Visited both a month back and realised haven't done badly as a parent.The touching moments were when older birdie drove me some 100 miles (without a liscense!) to visit a temple in the US on Baba's 33rd death anniversary.Can never forget the visit.This temple was in Cary and we just hugged each other and sat there for a good one hour.

Younger birdie gifted me his visiting card on arrival and took me for a romp at 4.30 in the morning as it was also a town I grew up partly in.Almost taking off from work by slogging up in the nights, he gave me a great time .We visited this zoo and talked and talked as he was going through this low phase personally.Hence the visit...

Both are coming down this weekend for 2-3 days as the older one is visiting India on a project and the younger one is coming down to see his Didi.Whenever our kids leave for long,our four legged Kyra has a habit of puking for days together ,abstain from food and sit in front of the main gate waiting for them.She never had a litter(that's also another story by itself)and considers our birdies to be her own.




1 comment:

amrita said...

Am so glad that you found your lost blog:)the posts are so real, universal- and so immensely connectable!I can picture myself 2 years from now- yearning for a house that has music blaring, guitar strumming at odd hours, dirty football boots making zig-zag on a just cleaned floor! We all crave for harmony in our lives and finally when it comes we want to be insane once more! No wonder we are mothers!!